Freight and Shipping Insurance
Who do we cover?
- Marine Transit
- Freight Forwarders
- Logistics Companies
Have any questions?Please call us on 0121 778 2044 to speak to a representative or send us an enquiry
Arthur Marsh Insurance can provide you with all types of Freight and Shipping Insurance, including Goods In Transit, Marine Cargo, Freight Liability and Open Cover facilities tailored to suit your business needs.
We are able to provide cover for your goods, your customer’s goods and your broader liabilities for loss, damage and error or omission for all types of companies.
Moving goods around the country and further afield can open your business to a wide range of risks which can have a serious impact on your business. The risks involved can include loss or damage to goods, liability to others for errors made, Losses to sheets, ropes and packing materials, legal costs, legal Liability to others, financial loss, debris removal, damage to temperature controlled goods, loss of trailers and much more.
Our Freight and Shipping Insurance policies include, but are not limited to:
- Freight liability insurance – cover for your legal liabilities arising from loss or damage to customers goods and your errors made in transportation logistics.
- Cover under Institute Cargo Clauses , War terrorism, strikes clauses for own or customers goods being moved around the world.
- Cover for Own Goods in transit whether in your own vehicles or subcontractors or hauliers insurance for loss, theft or accidental damage.
- Cover for goods in storage in the course of transit or for companies needing stock throughput insurance
- Specialist covers for deterioration of temperature controlled goods
Arthur Marsh Freight and Shipping Insurance packages offer cost effective Freight and Shipping Insurance cover that can protect and benefit your business. Speak to one of our advisors by calling 0121 382 1001, or simply complete the form below to begin your enquiry.