Construction Industry Insurance
Who do we cover?
- Main Contractors
- Property Developers
- Scaffolding Contractors
- House Builders
- Demolition Contractors
- Waste Disposal & Site Remediation Specialists
- Plant Hire Companies
- Civil Engineers
Have any questions?Please call us on 0121 778 2044 to speak to a representative or send us an enquiry
Arthur Marsh Insurance can provide you with all aspects of Construction Industry Insurance, including Contractors All Risks, Liability Insurance, Engineering Insurance tailored to suit your business needs.
Providing cover for Groundworks, Civil Engineering, Construction and Plant Hire for all sized companies, from the sole trader to PLCs.
The construction trade is open to a wide range of risks which can have a catastrophic impact on your business. The risks involved can include fire, theft, explosion, liability, injury to an employee or member of the public or third party property.
Our Construction Industry Insurance packages include, but are not limited to:
- Public liability insurance – cover for legal liabilities arising from third party injury or damage.
- Employers liability insurance – covers legal liability for injury to employees.
- Products liability insurance – covers legal liabilities for loss of or damage to third party property or death injury or disease sustained by third parties arising from goods sold or supplied.
- Contract works – covers loss of or damage to contract works and materials for incorporation therein including own plant, scaffolding and hired in plant, temporary or permanent works on site.
- Tools & equipment – insurance for loss, theft or accidental damage.
- Specialist cover for removal / loss of support and remediation risks.
- Contractors plant for plant hire companies.
Our team of experienced advisors can arrange separate or package policies to your requirements, provided by a wide range of insurers.