Catering Industry Insurance
Who do we cover?
- Fish & Chip Shops
Have any questions?Please call us on 0121 778 2044 to speak to a representative or send us an enquiry
We understand the challenges of running a business and have specialist experience in providing the catering industry insurance needed to protect you.
Life as a restaurateur or caterer is extremely busy and demanding. You don’t have the time to sit and worry about the huge range of risks you are exposed to everyday.
You want to be sure that if the worst happens you have sufficient catering industry insurance cover to help your business survive and get back on its feet as soon as possible.
- A flood means that your premises need substantial refurbishment before the authorities will allow you to re-open.
- A customer claims that they contracted food poisoning after visiting your restaurant.
- Your refrigerator breaks down the night before a major function and most of the food is ruined.
- A customer slips on a wet floor whilst on your premises and decides to make a claim against you for damages.
- Your shop front glass smashes hours before a busy Saturday night’s service.
Here at Arthur Marsh we have experienced staff who understand the challenges of running a restaurant or catering business and the coverages needed to protect your business. We search for policies, which provide comprehensive cover at highly competitive rates.
In addition to the standard cover we offer loss of licence and wines, spirits and tobacco cover to make sure the policy meets your needs exactly and leaves you to get on with what you do best, without the worries of being adequately insured.